Purox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Handle It?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The banner of the site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aids

Aids

The banner of the site. Empty
PostSubject: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:12 pm

It's absolutely horrible. if you want me to, I'll make ya'll a new one. For those of you who don't know me, I have about 3 years of Photoshop experience under my belt and I can easily make a better banner for the site.
Back to top Go down
archeni

archeni

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:35 pm

yes please. this one sucks Mad . just lookin at your avatar is proof of your abilities (even if you got the picture from google images). tongue
Back to top Go down
Aids

Aids

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:51 am

Nah I didn't make my avatar. It's absolutely beautiful and I got the image off of a site of vectors. It's my favorite graphic ever =].

Who's the Admin/Creator so I can speak to them about setting up a new banner?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Sorry Adam but there is no need for you to create the banner, I have offered to Re-Make the website. I have a guy creating an animation banner for the website.
Back to top Go down
Aids

Aids

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Yessir. Is the game online 24-7? As you might know, I'm kind of an in-game player and not much of a forums guy.

If you would like to private message me instead, then go ahead. ( I say that because I'd prefer not to be infracted for spamming)
Back to top Go down
archeni

archeni

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:55 am

Jacob (Scott) is the creater with some helpers, but he hasn't got on the forums ever. no matter, i could talk to him when i get to school if you want, (whenever that is with these storms and floods).
Back to top Go down
Jamie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:22 am

Hey guys, Scott is working on the server atm and the other owner isn't helping him at the moment :/ Their not communicating well I should say
Back to top Go down
Aids

Aids

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:06 am

Jamie, make a new thread in the announcement section saying that, and include more details please. If Scott ever needs any help, he knows he can contact me 24/7 and he has my personal contact information to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The banner of the site.   The banner of the site. Empty

Back to top Go down

The banner of the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purox :: In-Game Help :: General Chat-
Jump to: